Employee Retention Credit in Ann Arbor, MI
Are you searching for employee retention credit services or ERC in or near Ann Arbor, MI? You’ve come to the right place. Our business financing company offers ERC services.
The ERC program is a federal payroll tax credit that is refundable. It was created to inspire businesses to preserve their employees throughout COVID-19. ERC credit is entirely valuable and can provide every employee with up to $26,000 each for the 2020 and 2021 tax years.
ClearView Capital Solution’s experts have recognized COVID relief thought leaders. Our knowledge and experience allow our team to think innovatively all while keeping the regulations of the IRS in mind. This enables us to maximize the benefits of the ERC and other credits.
Now you can receive the best guidance on ERC services from our experts here at ClearView Solutions. Our team continues to be at the forefront, making the public knowledge so that they can take advantage of these COVID relief benefits.
Obtain ERC Assistance From COVID Relief Benefit Experts
The commercial financing experts here at ClearView Capital Solutions continue to monitor new guidelines from the SBA in addition to Congress, the IRS, and the Treasury. This allows us to make sure we are equipped with the latest information when speaking with our clients.
Do You Qualify for the Employee Retention Credit?
You are eligible for ERC if you are a private sector business or a tax-exempt organization that also has a business or trade and can relate to any of the following conditions:
- Experienced a partial or full suspension in business operations: If your business has been partially or fully suspended as a result of orders via the federal or state government having control over the business, limiting trade, or group meetings due to COVID-19.
- Experienced an extreme reduction in gross receipts: During any quarter compared to the same calendar quarter in 2019.
- Considered a recovery startup business: A business that started taking on a business or trade after Feb. 15, 2020, has yearly annual gross receipts that are no more than $1,000,000 and does not meet either criteria mentioned above.
Believe it or not, many businesses that have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible for the ERC. Even if you have already taken advantage of other pandemic-related programs, your business may still qualify to receive thousands of dollars if not more, in tax credits. Just contact us now!
- Pre-Qualify Your Business Online
- Upload Your Tax Documents
- We’ll Handle it From There
- Get Paid Once Processed